Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 10, 2011

My Reading collection


I wish to dedicate this page to keep a record of my readings and my favorite books under the name of the  authors.

Sidney Sheldon

  • The Naked face
  • Master of the game
  • If tomorrow comes
  • Memories of Midnight
  • Doomsday Conspiracy
  • Stars shine down



Paulo Coelho
  • The Alchemist
  • Veronica decides to die
  • The Valkyries
  • The Zahir






Dan Brown
  • Digital fortress
  • Deception point
  • The Lost Symbol





Chetan Bhagat

  • 2 States
  • 3 Mistakes of my life
  • Five point someone
  • Revolution 2020




Durjoy Datta
  • Oh yes, I am single..!
  • Ofcourse, I love you..!
  • Now that you are rich.. Lets fall in love.
  • She broke up, I didn't!




Tushar Raheja
  • Anything for you ma'am
Animesh Verma
  • Love, life and dream on 
Robin Sharma
  • The Monk who sold his Ferrari
Nikhil Mahajan
  • My love never faked
Steven Levitt and Stephen Dubner
  • Freakonomics
Anne Holt
  • 1222
Agatha Christie                                                                      

  • Halloween's Party
  • The Crooked House (must read suspense)




Sudeep Nagarkar







James Patterson

  • Kill Alex Cross


No comments:

Post a Comment